Green Building Store Compacfoam, Compacfoam 200
Specialist rigid thermoplastic insulation used for thermal bridging detailing, including at window & door thresholds.
• Strong lightweight rigid insulation made from thermoplastic foam, based on polystyrene.
• Ideally suited for support for door thresholds and window installation, where it is important to minimise thermal bridging.
• Wide range of applications where structural support and the possibility of obtaining secure fixings into the material are required.
• Can be used as a replacement for timber battens in these applications, where thermal bridging is to be reduced.
• High compressive strength with good screw pull-out resistance and easy to drill & saw
• Thermal conductivity: 0.046 W/m.K and Density: 200 kg/m3
• Available with Parabond 600, a fast curing, elastic white adhesive with high initial bonding strength suitable for securing Compacfoam to building materials and itself
AECB Member profile: www.aecb.net
Featured project:Homes for Exeter City Council